Sr. Product/Programma Manager Online Training
Functie omschrijving Sr. Product/Programma Manager Online Training
For IBFD, the leading international provider of cross-border tax expertise, we are looking for an experienced Senior Product/Programma manager Online Training.
IBFD’s Training division consists of a team of content developers and coordinators, who work with various internal and external content specialists and other stakeholders to develop IBFD’s portfolio of training products.
The Senior Product Manager Online Training is responsible for the development and integration of IBFD’s Training business line and the day-to-day management of the training team. You will report to the Director Tax Services and work closely with the Publishing Director, the Program Manager and various internal stakeholders in Customer Service, Publishing, Sales, Marketing, IT and the IBFD Knowledge Centre. You will be a member of the IBFD Product Development Project Board (IBFD.org) and a member of various Strategic Working Groups.
- To define and implement the business plan for product development and manage all related aspects of planning, control and budget (P&L responsibility).
- To initiate new revenue-generating business opportunities based on market developments and client needs.
- To manage the redesign and standardization of content/learning materials for effective platform presentation and modular sales offerings in an online environment.
- To improve user accessibility/friendliness and searchability by applying UX design and user analytics to the set-up and interface of the teaching platform (LMS).
- To improve time-to-market and effectiveness through process optimization.
- To independently manage and expand the training portfolio, ensuring continuity and sustainability.
- To manage projects in synergy with other stakeholders across disciplines and departments to achieve IBFD’s overall strategic goals.
- To coordinate and execute the integration of the IBFD Online Tax Training platform in the existing user interface, the IBFD Tax Research Platform.
- To devise and implement policies for editorial and content management.
- To build and maintain an adequate business network.
Functie eisen Sr. Product/Programma Manager Online Training
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in product development, preferably in an online business-to business publishing or training environment.
- Proven track record in Product Development with P&L responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge of current, relevant digital technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Solution-oriented attitude.
- Proven effectiveness in multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Fluency in English.
Filling in the role on an interim basis is also possible.