Learning Technology Consultant - Brussel
Functie omschrijving Learning Technology Consultant - Brussel
Are you ready to join an international adventure with one of the biggest online learning organisations in Belgium? This is your chance!
Learning Technology Consultant Fulltime / Belgium
- You take care of the technical constraints analysis of our client’s environment, and check if it meets the needed technical requirements.
- Together with other stakeholders, you manage the deployment of the chosen solution within the client ERP or Talent Suite.
- As a single point of contact for technical matters, you ensure communication with our clients.
- You publish adequate technical specifications and documentation of the projects, in an efficient user-friendly approach.
- You are a key contributor in the presales cycle to carry-out demonstrations, respond to RFP’s.
- As you’ll be integrated into a larger team that covers Continental Europe and will be reporting to its Deployment Manager, collaboration with colleagues’ cross-border will be encouraged. This position requires some traveling across Europe.
Functie eisen Learning Technology Consultant - Brussel
Profile & competences:
- You hold a technically-oriented degree, or have a proven track record in a computer-oriented environment with relevant realisations, and a first successful working experience.
- You are at ease with LMS, LCMS and authoring tools technologies, and have a good knowledge of current network architecture.
- You have experience working with standards such as SCORM, Familiarities with xAPI, SharePoint or web-services are an asset.
- Being able to lead projects, you have good analytical and methodical skills.
- You are service and solution oriented, with eye for detail.
- You are resourceful and creative : you demonstrate learning agility in a fast-moving innovative environment requiring flexibility and curiosity.
- You are open in your communication, able to adapt to your stakeholders.
- No need to say that you are interested in new technologies!
- You are bilingual French / Dutch with excellent writing and communication skills. You are fluent in English – you are able to run customer meetings professionally.
CrossKnowledge’s learning solution offer is complete — bringing together our cutting-edge technology, world-class content and advice from our teams of learning experts. CrossKnowledge, a Wiley brand, serves over 12 million users in 130 countries.