Learning Technology Consultant
Functie omschrijving Learning Technology Consultant
Are you ready to join an international adventure with one of the biggest online learning organisations in the Benelux? This is your chance! We are looking for a Learning Technology Consultant (fulltime / North Brabant).
Working in the Benelux business unit from this international company the Learning Technologies Consultant will take care of the technical constraints analysis of our client’s environment and check if it meets the needed requirements for the Learning Solutions. As a member of the Operations team the LTC will support the deployment of the chosen solution within the client ERP or Talent Suite. He/She will also coordinate the UI & UX design process with the internal Learning Design Experts and external stakeholders. The Learning Technology Consultant will publish adequate technical specifications and documentation of the projects, in an efficient user-friendly approach. The LTC will also be instrumental in empowering and training the customers on the solutions. On some occasions he/she will also be requested to assist and support during the presales cycle.
- To ensure the highest quality of client deliverables and retain satisfied clients.
- Support and document technical scoping and provide technical expertise during build phase of a project. Build solution in the back end of our clients Learning Solutions according to the scope.
- Provide Technical or Functional support and training for customer.
- Coordinate UI & UX design process with the design team and clients. You are able to contribute not only with creative ideas but preferably also able to use graphic design suite and video editing tools to produce visual material ad hoc at various stages of the project.
- Writing specifications and technical documentation for best practice sharing.
- Coordinate and follow up on case management with Support Team in the Tech teams.
- Build Learning Paths in the client solution and/or advise client on best approach to do so themselves.
Functie eisen Learning Technology Consultant
- You hold a technically-oriented degree or a Learning & Development oriented degree.
- You have experience in (online) Learning business.
- You have a good understanding of how people learn, learning design, digital marketing techniques and awareness of the latest trends in Digital learning.
- Familiarity with e-learning standards such as SCORM, AICC and learning management systems is essential.
- Familiarity with authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, etc. and experience with MS apps set and digital business tools is desirable.
- Experience with visual design and knowledge of Photoshop and HTML is desirable.
- You are a clear communicator, written & verbal and able to adapt to your stakeholders.
- You are resourceful, service and solution oriented with eye for detail.
- No need to say that you have a passion for learning and that you are an active self-directed learner.